As Managing General Agency (MGA) for Lloyd’s Insurance Company S.A., balticfinance Danmark A/S has authority to issue insurances and handle the tasks of an insurance company on behalf of the risk carriers.
With this Binding Authority Agreement balticfinance develops tailored insurance solutions with unique selling propositions that give our partners great competitive advantages. Our close connection to the decision-makers enables us to give a quick and flexible respond to individual inquiries.
These solutions are mainly sold through the existing network of national and international brokers and agencies. Together with these partners balticfinance is one of the leading providers of professional sports insurances in Europe with more than 1,000 insured players from the top leagues in football, handball and ice hockey.
The administration of the insurance policies incl. offers, invoices and cash collection is done by an inhouse-developed web-application, which is continuously developed.In order to implement all of these tasks in the best possible quality, we need you!
- Confident control of IT projects from requirement to rollout using agile project methods and tools
- Implementation of qualified project reporting
- Developing and continuously optimizing processes and standards
- Ensure compliance with the key factors of time, budget and quality
- Organizational and procedural support for internal and external customers in finding solutions
You have the following qualifications
- Apprenticeship or studies in the field of computer science or economics
- Experience with agile methods such as SCRUM, Kanban, Extreme Programming, etc.
- Experience as an IT project manager
- Ideally experience with the software Confluence / Jira, Xwiki etc.
- Communication skills
- Determination, solution and quality-oriented action
- Passion for project management
- Fluent German and English skills (Danish is an advantage)
We offer you
- Long-term perspective in a high-growth and international company
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours & mobile working
- Further development opportunities
- Interesting, challenging tasks in a highly motivated and multicultural team
- Multi-project management
Have we sparked your interest?
Then we look forward to your application!