1. KEYMAN INSURANCE
DOES YOUR BUSINESS DEPEND ON KEY EMPLOYEES?
Indispensable employees with special responsibilities or skills (e.g. company directors, managers, IT specialists, engineers).
♦ A YOUR COMPANY’S RISK
An accident or illness may unexpectedly lead to long-term absence from work. The loss of a key person causes extra costs and loss of revenue.
- Non-completion of planned orders
- Overtime for other employees
- External search for a replacement (headhunter)
The Keyman insurance provides the necessary financial support. Do not take any risk – insure your key employees!
♦ THE COVERAGE IN DETAILS
- Daily benefits in the event of temporary total disability
- One-off benefits in the event of permanent total disability
- One-off benefits in the event of accidental death
- Group coverage for more employees
- Framework agreements with associations / organisations
- Self-employed persons / one-man businesses
- Company bonus for employees
Many insurances do not cover the company’s risk sufficiently. Therefore, the Keyman insurance is a necessary supplement or appropriate alternative to:
♦ DISABILITY INSURANCE
Permanent disability (partly), usually minimum 50% →
payment of pension if the person loses the ability to work
in his/her own occupation.
♦ ACCIDENT INSURANCE
Insurance cover in the event of permanent disability
caused by an accident → pension or one-off benefits,
often no sooner than 12 months after the accident and
independent of lost ability to work.
♦ CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE
One-off payment when an insured illness is diagnosed
(e.g. cancer or multiple sclerosis), independent of reduced
ability to work.
- Covers indispensable key persons
- Financial support in case of temporary or permanent absence
- The premium is usually a tax-deductible operating cost
- Choice of sum insured based on individual needs
- Quick and simple application process
The above list of insurance types should be regarded as objective. We would be pleased to help you analyse which insurance combination would be appropriate for you.