1. KEYMAN INSURANCE
DOES YOUR BUSINESS DEPEND ON KEY EMPLOYEES?
Indispensable employees with special responsibilities or skills (e.g. company directors, managers, IT specialists, engineers).
♦ A YOUR COMPANY’S RISK
An accident or illness may unexpectedly lead to long-term absence from work. The loss of a key person causes extra costs and loss of revenue.
- Non-completion of planned orders
- Overtime for other employees
- External search for a replacement (headhunter)
The Keyman insurance provides the necessary financial support. Do not take any risk – insure your key employees!
♦ THE COVERAGE IN DETAILS
- Income protection in the event of temporary total disability due to an accident or illness
- The cover also includes stress-related and psychological disorders
- One-off benefits if the insured becomes entirely unable to maintain his/her occupation stated in the policy
- One-off benefits in the event of accidental death
- Group coverage for more employees
- Framework agreements with associations / organisations
- Self-employed persons / one-man businesses
- Company bonus for employees
- Covers indispensable key persons
- Financial support in case of temporary or permanent absence
- The premium is usually a tax-deductible operating cost
- Choice of sum insured based on individual needs
- Quick and simple application process
The above list of insurance types should be regarded as objective. We would be pleased to help you analyse which insurance combination would be appropriate for you.