1. KEYMAN INSURANCE
DOES YOUR BUSINESS DEPEND ON KEY EMPLOYEES?
Indispensable employees with special responsibilities or skills (e.g. company directors, managers, IT specialists, engineers).
♦ A YOUR COMPANY’S RISK
An accident or illness may unexpectedly lead to long-term absence from work. The loss of a key person causes extra costs and loss of revenue.
- Non-completion of planned orders
- Overtime for other employees
- External search for a replacement (headhunter)
The Keyman insurance provides the necessary financial support. Do not take any risk – insure your key employees!
♦ THE COVERAGE IN DETAILS
- Daily benefits in the event of temporary total disability
- One-off benefits in the event of permanent total disability
- One-off benefits in the event of accidental death
- Group coverage for more employees
- Framework agreements with associations / organisations
- Self-employed persons / one-man businesses
- Company bonus for employees
Many insurances do not cover the company’s risk sufficiently. Therefore, the Keyman insurance is a necessary supplement or appropriate alternative to:
♦ DISABILITY INSURANCE
Permanent disability (partly), usually minimum 50% →
payment of pension if the person loses the ability to work
in his/her own occupation.
♦ ACCIDENT INSURANCE
Insurance cover in the event of permanent disability
caused by an accident → pension or one-off benefits,
often no sooner than 12 months after the accident and
independent of lost ability to work.
♦ CRITICAL ILLNESS INSURANCE
One-off payment when an insured illness is diagnosed
(e.g. cancer or multiple sclerosis), independent of reduced
ability to work.
- Covers indispensable key persons
- Financial support in case of temporary or permanent absence
- The premium is usually a tax-deductible operating cost
- Choice of sum insured based on individual needs
- Quick and simple application process